Courses and Coaching
Courses, Consulting & Coaching
Mindfulness Teacher, Consultant and Coach
Victoria is a Mindfulness and Meditation Consultant/Teacher and Wellness Coach, trained as a Mindfulness Consultant at the Escuela Española de Desarrollo Transpersonal, Madrid, Spain, accredited by the European University of Miguel de Cervantes; and as a Meditation Teacher by the Fundación Seresh, Madrid, Spain. She is currently earning her coaching certificate at Mentor Coach, Positive Psychology Coaching, and continuing her Mindfulness studies at Barre Center for Buddhist Studies.
I am currently offering group and one-to-one classes both in person and online. Feel free to contact me so that we can set up a time to chat: firstname.lastname@example.org. I can create a course to meet the needs of your organization, educational institution, sports team or company.
Past courses offered:
Introduction to Mindfulness
Mindfulness for Stress Reduction and Increased Performance
Mindfulness for Teachers
Mindfulness: The Path to Authenticity
Mindfulness Consulting and Coaching
Mindfulness is a process and a practice, which involves placing focused attention on different aspects of our experience, bringing us into the present moment and bringing our thoughts, sensations and emotions into awareness. This process is a doorway to a more authentic and fulfilling life. Over time and with practice, many people feel that a veil has been lifted, their focus increases, stress is reduced, their relationships improve and they are able to live more authentically.
Together, we can work on specific issues, such as stress, anxiety, health issues, relationships, or any area you would like to “untangle” or feel more fulfilled; or simply work on your overall happiness and wellbeing while you learn different mindfulness techniques and practices that will provide you with tools to use in your everyday life.
Courses and Consulting Schedules and Descriptions
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- Exploring Mindfulness
- Mindfulness Consulting
- Mindfulness-Based Wellness Coaching
- Other Courses
Introduction to Mindfulness, is an 8-week introductory course in which you will learn the basics of Mindfulness practice. In this course you will learn:
- how to integrate mindfulness of thought, emotion and body together with the main attitudes of mindfulness.
- to manage your stress and emotions.
- the physiological effects of practicing mindfulness in relation to stress reduction, the immune system and overall health and wellbeing.
- to develop deep listening skills, attention and concentration.
- to calm your mind, give space to your emotions and listen to your body, from a place of non-judging, acceptance and beginner’s mind.
- to respond consciously to any situation instead of reacting automatically and unconsciously.
- to develop self compassion, heart-mind coherence and overall awareness, thereby living more freely and authentically.
Current Presencial Courses
Fridays from 4:30-6:30 pm – La Biotika – Madrid, Spain
8 Weeks: April 28; May 5, 12, 19; June 2, 9, 16, 23
For more information: http://www.labiotika.es/doc/actividades/introduccion_mindfulness.html
Contact me to organize this course for your organization, school, sports team or company.
Contact me to set up one-to-one or group online courses.
Mindfulness Courses are not considered clinical psychology, clinical psychotherapy or psychiatric treatment.